Wednesday 3 August 2011

What-You-Eat Wednesday

No weigh in this week. I honestly didn't think to weigh myself before breakfast, but I also didn't have a great week this week. I'll keep you posted!

So I've decided to introduce another new feature to my blog. Welcome, dear readers, to the very first edition of What-You-Eat Wednesday. Inspired once again by Dr. Will Clower's Fat Fallacy, each week, I will be posting the ingredients to a commonly purchased, likely diet-friendly food, but will not reveal its name (or where I got my info) until the next day. I hope you'll try guessing what it is!




Ingredients: Milk Fat and Non Fat Milk, Fruit Base (Strawberries, Bananas, Crystalline Fructose, Inulin Fiber, Strawberry and Banana Flavor with Other Natural Flavors, Food Starch - Modified, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Potassium Sorbate as Preservative, Red 40, Blue 1)Inulin, Whey Protein Concentrate, Food Starch - Modified, Kosher Gelatin, Sodium Citrate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Cultures, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3. contains Live Active Yogurt Cultures Including: L-Acidophilus and Bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium Longum and S. Thermophilus.



The point of this feature is to make you think about what you are actually injesting. I will let you all decide if these products are worth eating.


I feel like if I was reading this myself, I might be able to figure out what it is. But, come on, talk about processed! I'll give you a clue: Mireille Guiliano recommends eating the real version of this twice a day. Take a stab at it! 


Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting feature, Kim! Hmmm, this sounds like some kind of probiotic yogurt?

    ReplyDelete