Thursday 22 December 2011

Rain-BEER

So it's my Dad's birthday, and we decided against buying presents this year for Christmas, but I still wanted to do something small for his birthday (even though he told me not to). My dad really loves his beer, so I figure how can he be made at an idea like this? I've been seeing this idea all over the place, and decided it was time to steal this idea for my dear old Dad. The first place I saw this idea was over at Life of a Modern Mom. She did a great job with a few different bottles. I like her Guinness bottles best for some reason... Don't you just think that is the most attractive beer? Anyway, I myself went for festive colours, and I am happy with how these turned out.


At this time of year, we are all looking for something different to give people. Something meaningful, useful, or sometimes just plain funny. What interesting gift ideas have you come up with this year? I'd love to hear about them. Hope the remainder of your pre-holidays are filled only with that good kind of Christmas stress, and that things don't get to frantic.. Otherwise, crack open a nice bottle of beer, and chill out. 

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a cute idea! I love it. I can use this for a few friends of mine. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a precious idea! Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday. I am wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!
    Come Back Soon,
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe so much fun. I would use this for our office Xmas gift exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a neat idea! Love this way of making a regular gift into something Christmassy!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Best wishes for a fabulous New Year 2012!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete